Thread: 2020 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2020, 04:02 PM   #314
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerLeft View Post
The only way I can talk myself into believing the Mavs are high on Poku is if they see him as a way to draft a player and stash him for cap purposes. Other than that, I'd assume any link from the team to that guy is another (Franky) Smokescreen designed to free up someone else, raise the value of a trade down, etc.

I just don't think any sane GM would view throwing a project like that into the mix for a playoff team with actual, real holes to fill as a good idea. That's a swing for a team looking for an All-Star around whom to build.
It's a Denver move for sure. He's a guy like Porter that may be an allstar, but mostl likely will never be anything.

If he's nothing, you just forget about him.

If he's an allstar, you look like a genius.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote