View Single Post
Old 12-08-2023, 11:11 AM   #30
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Im on board with moving Hardy and Green as well. I held out hope for those 2, but we need a PF.
I think Green could be something. I just don't think it will be here. He has no chemistry with Luka and Luka is always going to have astronomical usage rates.

Hardy? I think he is made to be a volume scorer and he's never going to be that next to Luka and Kyrie. He could be the sparkplug scorer, but it seems like he comes out cold and works himself into a rhythm. That's just not a good fit here. We need him hitting his shots immediately off the bench.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote