View Single Post
Old 04-21-2016, 10:09 PM   #134
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
We're not winning this series as I'm sure most people are quite aware of. I'm not just being bitter or a debbie downer about it, but it's the whole reason Anderson and Mejri should be starting and playing high minutes. They have a future with this team. Zaza and Felton likely don't IMO. The more experience Anderson and Mejri get, the better going forward. It doesn't even matter that they weren't good in this game because once again...future. What else do we have to hang our hat on when getting blown out?
Agreed. I would love for Mejri and Simba to get more time if nothing else then to establish themselves more on a national stage. Spurs are known as a great defensive team so they get away with some extra physicality. Same with GSW's and any other team or individual for getting that rep. Simba and Mejri both have displayed real good defensive ability but until they get media attention for it they won't get the reputation. Would love to see them get some more time in this series. I'm not saying 1 series will suddenly give them the lock down defender tag but it might make ppl actually remember their name. I believe Stephen A Shit called him "CJ Anderson" ........
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote