Thread: Las Vegas
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 10:06 AM   #8
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

In all seriousness, I have been to Vegas several times now and I found that I enjoyed my stay downtown in the Golden Nugget better than on the strip. We went to SEVERAL shows, (mostly comedy), and had a lot of fun doing that. I don't know if he is still there but Rodney Carrington is a funny dude live. I have been told the BMG is good but I didn't check them out. Mainly my trips have been to gamble and Golden Nugget had some awesome black jack tables right by the pool that offered great views. Why don't you tell us what kind of gambling you are looking to do as recommendations could be easier then. Also, what kind of entertainment are you looking for? Comedy, Drama, "I just turned 21 and want to see boobs", etc...?