View Single Post
Old 09-24-2020, 02:50 PM   #93
KillerLeft

KillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant future

I think Fish is very tiresome, and that the complaints about him are more than justified, but to be fair, he DOES have a direct line to person(s) in the Mavs FO, and generally, when he reports that they have interest in a player, he's usually correct. He was on the Kemba Walker stuff way before anyone else last summer, just for example.

I would have to read what he said to know whether it's something he actually knows or just clickbait, but I'm a little scared right now, because this is way different than Harrell's agent leaking it to create offer competition. If Fish is reporting it, it's probably because either Donnie or Cuban told him to.

I DO NOT WANT HARRELL. PUKE.

EDIT: Just found the article. He's fairly careful to note that it's a Shams/NBA rumor. Usually when he actually has something he can't help but to bang you over the head 5 times about how he's the only one who has it (even when he isn't) so I'd say this is clickbait.

PHEW

Last edited by KillerLeft; 09-24-2020 at 02:55 PM.
KillerLeft is offline   Reply With Quote