View Single Post
Old 09-28-2020, 10:43 AM   #107
KillerLeft

KillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I view him as a low impact player. Not sure how anyone could justify giving up assets for him when he doesn't impact a game at all really. He is a good passer and defender, but those are traits with an otherwise very timid player. If you aren't aggressive in today's NBA, then you just won't last.
I think he's a low impact player because he's being played at the wrong position. He's a 3&D wing, not a PG. Obviously, the "3" part needs to improve, but his shot looks better than DFS's did a couple of years back, and I just feel like the second you convince him he's an off ball player, the whole game opens up for him in realistic ways.

The trade suggested was Justin Jackson, who will not be in the NBA much longer, and 31. Basically, if you think Ntlikina is better than what you'll get at 31, you take that. That's the variable.
KillerLeft is offline   Reply With Quote