View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 02:31 PM   #164
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov
dalmations202,
Go re-read my thread I created and break down which part was wrong. It seems that you maybe just scanning through, but it all comes from the name of the thread.
Thig did a better job than I can in breaking it down. Just for you, I did go back and reread the entire thread though, and I stand by what I wrote.

Quote:
Please dont take this the wrong way, but it is NOT your definition that the title of the thread was meant for. It was mine, so how can someone change it to fit their definition?

You when you talk odds, that has nothing to do with what I said at all. I mentioned a possible player coming to the Mavs. Nothing else. Everything else was twisted from there.
Let me Quote Bill Clinton here " I did not have sexual relations with that woman."
Also "it depends on what the definition of 'is' is."

Break the bank means spend outlandishly and Break Bank and pay Billups means to spend outlandishly to get Billups, and Mark doesn't have the luxury to do that for Billups if as you put it in your first #1 thread -- you keep the core intact. Cuban, as stated by many here, can only spend the MLE on him, and everyone agrees that Billups will command more than that.

Quote:
I posted that same link earlier in the thread as well..
cool, if you will read all of it, you might get an understanding of how the CBA works.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson