View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 03:21 PM   #102
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch#41 View Post
i like it bc we get lebron but thats about it.we have no bench...i guessing barea at backup point??
theres no way ima rely on JET or pray that brand stays healthy all year..
and thats about a 200million$ deal for cuban..im not sure he would wanna do that. creative idea but highly highly unlikely.
Bench of Terry (6th man of the year), Marion (former all star), Brand (former All-star), Damp (legit 7' defensive center) --- constitutes no bench.

Add a dynamic PG (say Rose) to the group and this team gets to the playoffs in the East.

And who is rely in JET or Brand -- they are bench. I am relying on Dirk and LBJ. The rest just fill a role as needed. Jet for his outside touch (zone breaking) and Brand for his inside scoring and shot blocking ability.

$$$$ is Cubans issue, not mine.

and Yes I agree VERY HIGHLY unlikely -- but so is getting LBJ to begin with.

Eh, just another thought on the template to multiple championships.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote