View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 05:12 PM   #292
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
I can't imagine Garrett would leave for Detroit, unfortunately.

Newman apparently he said there was a lack of control in the locker room...uh, no duh.
He said whoever the anonymous source(s) were from the TO debacle a few weeks ago is a "Coward."
http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/story/1115871.html

They intimate that the source could be Witten...and from my side, I don't view him as a coward.

However, whomever the "Source" was is sure fired Chicket Sh*t!!!

Now it's time to filter through and get rid of the baggage, start building the "TEAM" unity over the offseason and then come out next year with an us against the world mentality...take no prisoners...

The Cowboys need to come out with a Goal of not only winning, but dominating winning games by an average double digit margin!!!

They need to come out with some attitude, perhaps even a bit of hate towards other teams...quit being nice guys!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote