View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 06:03 PM   #296
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
No one is stopping you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos View Post
Right after the game ended, Thomas was asked whether he'd re-up with the Cowboy's next year. He was quite unreserved in saying, 'no'. His reasoning was largely that he just fits better in a 4-3 scheme than a 3-4 scheme, but I tend to think it had a little more than getting ass-kicked in a play-in game than the particular scheme being run by the team.
I think he put a lot of faith in the fact that this team/organization had it's act together and he bought into the Super Bowl hype. Now that it's over, he's trying to figure out if he's a fit here or not. 4-3, 3-4...he's a better fit for the 4-3.

This can be discussed in the Offseason thread.