View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 11:55 AM   #30
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
Great!!! I'm happy to hear that you are going to reject the Authority of Obama and the Majority of Leftist running this nation. Perhaps you would be willing to join a local Tea Party and defend the minorities of this nation!!!

As for me, I would love to own a VW Van, painted with 60's designs, and the words "Conservative Hippie" painted on the side!!!

Heck in the 80's I was a Heavy Metal Prep, I went against any and all establishments. I've grown to embrace Conservative Values, while fighting to be myself and be against the "Liberal Man" As much as I'm against the Liberal Man if you will, I'ld rather stay away from the ole cliche of "Sticking it to the Man" ... with Liberals it appears to have a whole new meaning.

I tip my hate to each of you, may this be an awesome day!!!

By the way, what's up with the old story of the SEIU attacking a Black Man who was passing out "Don't Tread On Me" items...where's this coverage in the Liberal media...seems like the racism came from the left?

Oh and what about the Senior Lady, I believe in her 80's who passed away from Cancer in Oregon. Saw this last night on Fox News. Oregon the one state with the type of medical coverage that is proposed and being debated. It appears that ultimately, they denied her the medication that would give her a chance to survive due to the cost, but instead recommended some medication that would ease the pain of death.

Thank God that we have some reputable outlets such as FOX NEWS and individuals such as Glenn Beck who are not afraid to report the facts.

Thank God we have message boards where we can, as individuals sort through and discuss the various items concerning our country...and thankfully we don't all Agree!!!

This would be a rather dull life if we all lived the same way...we need to be different, that what makes America great.
Freudian Slip?