View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 10:10 PM   #27
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
He needs to fall to a 8th man role, maybe 7th...if you get something from him then it's awesome but if he puts up a stinker it just doesn't hit you as hard because you're expecting some inconsistency from that position in the rotation.

Skin was mentioning Haywood as a viable trade asset in regards to getting someone like Joe Johnson...I thought that was kind of interesting. But then, we're basically screwed at the center position. You have to get creative with DUST and you're MLE/BAE to get bigs.
Looking at the center positions of the teams left in the West, I think I'm ready to deal for Bosh and let Dirk and him man the 4/5.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote