View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 06:44 AM   #3286
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelli View Post
Is this the first time in his career that he is wearing black shoes? Don't think if have seen that before.
I'm obsessed with what shoes Dirk wears and he hasn't worn any blacks in a long while (or ever?). He usually wears custom whites with Mavs colors. The last three years he's worn the most recent hyperdunks.

I've noticed this year though Dirk has worn a variety of colorways of the 2012 hyperdunks and those sick dark blue ones recently are my favorite of the 2012's.

But my all time favorite shoe Dirk wore were the 2010 white and blue hyperdunks he wore the championship season and playoff run.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy

Last edited by Rick41; 03-13-2013 at 06:46 AM.
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote