View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 01:00 PM   #14
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Wes/Bogut >>> Bledsoe/Tyson

I like Bledsoe when he's healthy, but he's only played 2/3 of the games in his career... And have you watched Ty in Phoenix?? Dude is DONE -- no way he turns it around at 34 years old... Not to mention that he's done nothing but talk sh!t about the Mavs ever since we let him walk again.

I like the way you're thinking, but this trade isn't really an upgrade over what we already have.
Hey UD- i think you misread my post. I was positing a trade scenario in which we KEEP Wes and Bogut. I think it is possible. Just not likely. I think Devin, JJB, Seth, Powell, Acy and JA gets us about there. Would have to involve a 3rd team to absorb so many players. We keep Deron Wes and Bogut. Have a killer top 7 but seriously short on depth. But imagine trying to guard a closing lineup of Dirk, Barnes, Wes, Bledsoe, Deron. Or a closing defensive lineup of Bogut, Dirk, Barnes, Wes, Bledsoe.

I think we would be might be top 2-3 in the West and top 5-10 defensively. Bledsoe would be a massive upgrade on the perimeter defensively
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote