View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 03:37 PM   #19
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
Hey UD- i think you misread my post. I was positing a trade scenario in which we KEEP Wes and Bogut. I think it is possible. Just not likely. I think Devin, JJB, Seth, Powell, Acy and JA gets us about there. Would have to involve a 3rd team to absorb so many players. We keep Deron Wes and Bogut. Have a killer top 7 but seriously short on depth. But imagine trying to guard a closing lineup of Dirk, Barnes, Wes, Bledsoe, Deron. Or a closing defensive lineup of Bogut, Dirk, Barnes, Wes, Bledsoe.

I think we would be might be top 2-3 in the West and top 5-10 defensively. Bledsoe would be a massive upgrade on the perimeter defensively
I was thinking more DWill/Harris/Powell for Chandler/Bledsoe. Bledsoe/JJ/Curry at the point would still be pretty solid.

However I do have concerns about the injuries of Bledsoe as some have mentioned.
It comes down to whether the FO thinks they can sign anyone better than Bledsoe at PG at that age in the off-season and if they want to take a chance on his injuries. Chandler is only gravy in that deal as far as I'm concerned.

If we are semi-rebuilding with mid-20 players Bledsoe fits the strategy. I certainly wouldn't give up a draft pick for him though. The only way I give up a draft pick is if Chandler isn't attached to the deal.

Last edited by rimrocker; 09-06-2016 at 03:40 PM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote