View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 05:21 PM   #22
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Exactly. It didn't do Phoenix any good to have a healthy Chandler when it no longer mattered.

And it bears repeating that this is exactly why Parsons is no longer a Mav. You can't have an integral player be hurt when your team needs you so badly.
I can't speak for mac222b but my reasoning for bringing up a Bledsoe/TC trade scenario is the possibility of acquiring a mid-20s star caliber player without having to give up too much. TC's contract helps provide an opportunity to do that.

Maybe I'm seeing this the wrong way but the more TC sucks the less we have to give up to net Bledsoe.

I just think a young core of Bledsoe/Barnes/Anderson/Curry/Hammons/Acy would be more attractive to a FA next season than an old core of Dirk/DWill/Bogut/Matthews even though I would agree with anyone that the latter is a better team right now.

Bledsoe's injury history does play into your point about Parsons though but I personally feel our options are becoming few and those are the risks that we might have to take. And quite frankly I'm not sure how much we'll be able to count on DWill and Bogut when we'll need them the most anyway.

Last edited by rimrocker; 09-07-2016 at 05:32 PM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote