View Single Post
Old 08-13-2021, 11:09 AM   #3643
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
I'm sure plenty of ppl like Kidd but that doesn't change what he did in Brooklyn with the failed FO takeover or what he did with Sanders or any of the other stories. And ppl aren't exactly being consistent here. When the story about RC with Salah broke I don't recall anyone in particular defending RC or saying he gets the benefit of the doubt. But now JKidd gets some sort of benefit of the doubt? Because he's new? The Larry Sanders thing is bad to me there is no way around that just like the Salah thing was bad. Only in Kidd's case Sanders walked away from basketball at a very early age. He had off the court issues but having a coach use u as a punching bag clearly didn't aid him.
Agree with you. I'm also not a fan of people excusing detestable behavior. He's only getting the benefit of the doubt because of "hope." If Kidd doesn't navigate things well, and treat people better, then he's going to get a very short leash from fans imo. RC lasted so long because of the title. IMO, fans don't feel like they owe Kidd nearly that much, even if he was the PG of the title team.
turin is offline   Reply With Quote