View Single Post
Old 11-12-2003, 09:51 PM   #31
Simon2
Diamond Member

Simon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to all
Default RE:I have to say that any trade is useless...

Quote:
Originally posted by: LRB
Dirkenstien there is a difference with expressing your opinion, which I do quite frequently at work, and bitching and moaining. What I was complaining about are the athletes who just bitch and moan and refuse to do what the coach asks. Like Kobe the other night against the Grizz or Stevie Franchise refusing to pass the damn ball to Yao. And if the coach asks you to come off the bench because he thinks that's best for the team and you don't like it, then by all means tell the coach. But don't go have a publich hissy fit because you didn't get your way. And certainly don't give less than your best effort when on the court.
I think somewhere in the thread you equated "demanding to play more" to a "public hissy fit". I didn't suggest that he sit out games like football. I was just amazed at how easily Jamison agreed with the idea. I'm sure he wants to play and is disappointed that he's coming off the bench. No matter what he says to the media. He's only saying the politically correct things but I know deep in his heart, he is disappointed. I don't know him but I know I would be disappointed if I were in the same situation.