View Single Post
Old 07-01-2005, 06:03 PM   #5
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: My friday plan for the Mavs' offseason

I love it. And I don't think it's all unreasonable from the other teams' perspective. I'm about 95% certain that Memphis would still dearly love to have Dampier. They are desperate for rebounding on that team. Desperate. I still maintain that you could probably get something else pretty valuable to go along with Wright in the trade.

The Milwaukee angle I am not so sure about. But if they fear getting into a situation where Gad gets an offer they don't want to match, then maybe Daniels is enough to make them want to do a S-n-T. I would worry that they would get better offers, though.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote