View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 11:26 AM   #10
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
I get the idea that the mavs are going to start accelerating like the Lakers have since Nash returned.
Lol, why? I hope you're right.

I don't see it. No PG, no Center. There's only maybe a couple of guys that can manage both ends of the floor.

Kaman has been terrible other than a nice jumper. He'd be a Great backup.
Carter, terrible.
Neither Collison or Dojo can piece a complete game together.
Mayo has hit a wall.
Wright can't get in the game.
Brand has been worse than I could have ever imagined. Near Odom like in the production.
Marion doesn't do anything for the teams spacing and hasn't been such the lock down defender he's been known for.

I don't think Dirk is going to fix the majority of the issues we have developed. No one player could. The other guys need to learn to give him the FN ball and play off it.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 12-26-2012 at 11:29 AM.
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote