View Single Post
Old 02-15-2004, 09:03 PM   #8
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Who is notified when someone clicks the "report post to moderator' thing and sends a message off?

Quote:
BTW... where is Erica Lubarsky... havn't seen her around lately... was she a trouble maker? I heard she was run out of here. Was that because she was a trouble maker?
I've exchanged a couple pm's with her and it's my understanding that she'll take a week or so off before returning. She wasn't banned, or ran off even though one poster wishes it.

Not everyone is going to be happy with our decisions, but I've yet to see one mod go off on their own and warn or ban another poster without discussing it with others. Unless it was an obvious troll like "raindog." Editing posts is a judgment call and I've yet to see it abused.