View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 12:13 PM   #8
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyToine
You know what, man? If you ever get into that type of situation and there's an article on it, I'll get on and post how I "chuckled a bit" at the thought that it happened to you. See just how you would feel if anyone made light of a dangerous situation like that.

There are some things you can joke about :

Walker's shooting form
His Weight
The fact that he exists
and ME.

But you should never joke about being robbed at gunpoint and never want to have other people be in that situation. It's not right.
Spare me the guilt trip. Toine isn't going to be reading these boards any time soon, so his feelings aren't going to get hurt.

Besides, it's not like he got hurt. I wouldn't be on here laughing if he was in the hospital or dead. He'll get over it and so will you.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote