View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 01:42 PM   #90
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad
I can honestly say that I fear what will happen to this coutry, should the Dem continue to gain more and more power.

First of all the dems are going to gain power, so you can fear alot. The republiucans are not going to pick up seats in the senate or congress this next election. When you have guys running like Al Fraken and he is in the race against Coleman and Coleman is being pushed. This isn't good at all and yes Coleman should win that race. Then when Mitch McConnel is being pushed and the unknown is getting 40% of the vote against McConnel at this point. Go look up and read who Mitch McConnel is. Those two races should not be close and at this point, do the democrats even know who is running against McConnel. Why not throw in Red Skelton against him? The neoconservatives said join us republicans and if you don't, we will kick you to the curb. This wasn't Warner's, Hagels, Powells, Lugars and many more other repulicans fault and not even Newts fault but the neoconservatives fault tearing the republican party down. Greenspan, a republican said this adm did what they wanted to better benefit the neoconservative party without any reguard to our country. So in the end when it was all republican congress, all republican senate, republican judges and a neoconservative adm, hiding behind a republican name, they smeared alot of bad in the American publics face and Democrats. The democrats could do nothing about it as they laughed in their face and passed every single thing Bush and Cheney wanted. Newt, Dole, Gore and Clinton worked together and look what they did. This adm doesn't play fair with others. This has left a very sour taste in many republican and democrats mouth. Now, this adm can't pass every bill that comes down the line anymore. You can thank three people for a democrat senate, a democrat congress, a democrat president and also you can thank these three people for more republican senators and congressmen quitting their job like never in history. Many are dropping out like flies of races. Saying, oh no i quit, i am not running. Plus some are comming to the democrat side, in support of Obama. These three men are Dick Cheney, George W Bush and Donald Rumsfield.

Notice the economy was going fine before the Dem took hold of the House and Senate...since then the economoy has gone down...now it appears as though the Dems will have the White House again...that is far too much power for the Dems and they will continue to tear this country apart out of personal greed.

George W Bush and Dick Cheney decided to wreck this economy. They have done a great job. Again when they went into Iraq and stayed, this hurt our economy bad. Now dude has a good point he brought up, we do not know the end in Iraq and how this will play out in the end. Is this going to bring democracy all over Syria, Iran, Iraq and all the middle east? None of us know but they do not go by our 10 comandments and most do not have the beliefs we have. This war is not an Iraq thing and if you want the facts, it's a muslim and middle east thing, the way they believe and live and comparred to the way we live and believe. This war will not be won by a gun as Woolsey has said, when we buy oil from Saudi and all these places in the middle east and so much of our money goes into schools teaching we are the devils. Woolsey has sense. Many ways this adm has wrecked this economy and just ask me how if you want to know and i will give you a list and a long list. Now dude defends it by saying atleast they believe in what they are doing and we do not know the final outcome. I agree here with him somewhat but an open end policy won't work on the word forever. The neocons feel they have killed two birds with one stone. That is take Sadam out, who Israel feared but also Iran feared and open those oil fields up. They thought and still think, that Iraqi oil will be turned loose and flow in the right direction. The right direction means Europe, USA, and people we are allies to and they always thought if we freed them, they would automatically come to us but what they never knew, religion and what has been taught in schools and etc is a powerful thing and as Iraq buddies up to Iran and as Iran sometimes now speaks for Iraq, isn't good for us. They did not want that oil to go to Russia and China like where Iranian oil goes. What is scarry is if Iran keeps influencing them and Iraqi oil goes to Iran, Russia, NK, and China. It won't help us and we will not like it. Iraq and Iran want us out. How peaceful will it be when we leave and we have Haliburton, Exon/Mobile and others getting that oil? I hope for the best and it is peaceful and good but i won't bet on these things because the middle east isn't a country club.

The Dems are a "Self" interested party with absolutely no idea how to lead with the best intentions of the American Society.

Alan Greenspan is a republican and he said the very same thing you said about this adm in office now. Bush, Cheney and Rumsfield. Chuck Hagel isn't far behind Greenspan saying the same things. This was the downfall of this adm, greed. Self interested party. You said it just like Greenspan. He also said, they did not just recession us now, inflation us and bankrupt many people and businesses but also it would last alot longer, even when they left office because of the terrible things they have done that can't be fixed overnight.

When I see the Euro nations overwhelmingly in favor of Obama...I am asked, why do we want to be like Euro? Don't get me wrong, I am part French and I love visiting France, but the politics and the liberal government have done their best to ruin that country...

This adm again doesn't play well with others and most all of Europe did not and doesn't like this adm policies. That is why you see what the poll reflects. Bush and Cheney is very unpopular. If the American people approve of them by 32% then you can't help but think most of Europe wouldn't like them.

If we are going to tear this nation apart, can we simply make the East and West coast its own country and middle America to include Texas its own nation. Let the Liberals have the coast lines and give us conservatives a beautiful life in Middle America.

This is funny here. This adm has tore us apart several years ago. Since W and Chains did what they did on Katrina, your state has had a swarm of democrats move in. Look at the poll on Tx with McCain and Obama. I figure that state is safe and it is hard for me to believe it's as close as it is but something has happened. Latino's was split in who they voted for and maybe more republicans but since the neoconservatives have said we don't need your vote in actions, they are swarming to democrats. A man in office now and doesn't even protect our borders and when private indivduals are trying to raise money to protect the border of Tx with Mexico and they can't even get funded. No, not good. If you want a nice conservative state, maybe you should think about Kansas or maybe Alaska, when they get Stevens out. Conservative strongholds are falling pretty fast and you can thank your homeboy for that.

People could easily choose where they want to live, as for me, I would stay in middle America as a conservative and visit the coast on vacations, just as I do with France.
Something you could think about, go out west or maybe Alaska and buy up huge chunks of land and have a ranch named " We are only Republicans and Neoconservatives", and have it in the bylaws, you can't visit or be a member of the club if you can't show your votting card or explain the patriot act indepth.

Remember who you can thank for helping minorities to rise to the top fast, women to the top fast, and making the word liberal tied to faith and values. Remember who turned red states blue and you can also thank them for turning the political process upside down and probably will never be the same. When some of these states start turning blue in the south, it will never be the same in politics again.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote