View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 03:01 PM   #12
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
That's a bit of a bummer with regards to Chrysler/Dodge.

They have some of the coolest looking cars on the market...not to mention, at least from my side, I have had some truly good quality with Dodge.

The worst brand that I have owned has been FORD and It wouldn't bother me one bit to see Ford go under!!!

At the end of the day, it's how these companies made decisions with their money...if they make bad choices and lose, then no matter how great the product may be, they will go under. A company can't exist if it is NOT making a profit.
That is the exact opposite of my history. Worst car ever Plymouth Reliant K. Second worse, Dodge pickup.

Best vehicles I have ever owned -- FORD pickups, van, Expedition, Explorer, and Mustangs.

Good, but have had quirks like alternators going out at 80K, Surburban, Cavalier, GMC Express Van.

My best guess is that I will never own another Chrysler product. I'll stick with Ford, Toyota and Nissan.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote