View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 12:32 PM   #9
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
Note your post would have had more oomph if you had made a point and not fallen into typical inane liberal name-calling. Hmmm..thinking a little longer, no it wouldn't.
I made a SPECIFIC POINT of dropping into the name calling, as a reaction to the "typical inane conservative" patranizing crap... "you foolish little sheep just don't realize the truer higher calling that I, a desk jocky conservative, am putting to motion on your behalf."

Do you not think that dismissively calling everyone who disagrees with his view of the world sheep... just try not to get in the way of that which is actually important.... is insulting? Particularly the way he worked it? It was an occasioanlly eloquently writen, self surving political piece, USING the fact that some silly little girl with myopic vision as a straw man to paint EVERYONE who disagreed with his political position in smarmy patronising tones.

I stand by the fact that I responded in equal measure to the original piece.
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote