View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 11:10 AM   #11
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I'd be a little more optimistic if Collison hadn't mailed it in the last two games. He went from starter, to backup, to getting outplayed by Dojo pretty quickly. You can make excuses for other players...Wright's playing time, Kaman with injuries, Brand just looks old at times, Carter too, Mayo too much weight on his back, etc. But when Collison has a bad game, then the team hurts pretty badly. You then are relying on Fisher to wind back the clock ten years and Dojo to get meaningful minutes. I'm trying to see how Dirk will fix the Collison dilemma, but in Uber I trust. Just hope it doesn't get to point where all of the pressure is on Dirk to carry the team once again.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote