View Single Post
Old 09-04-2003, 05:12 PM   #8
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all
Default Armstrongs to divorce. Sorry to hear it.

Quote:
"They tried, over the whole summer period, to reconcile," Jogi Muller, a spokesman for Armstrong's U.S. Postal Service team, told The Associated Press. "But somehow, now in the month after the Tour, it just didn't work out. They tried probably for the children, for themselves."
I thought cycling *sitting on a bike seat all day, every day* made it difficult to have children? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

I am just glad that even though marriage didn't work, that they are still going to remain really close and remain very very good friends as well as good parents.

p.s. Sorry about the Children comment, I had too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote