View Single Post
Old 11-09-2005, 11:09 PM   #10
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Gameday Thread Statistics

I hereby vote that EL not tell me what I can and cannot do.

I started the damn thing at 9:15 this morning. 9:15 in the morning of a game day and no one started it.

So I did.

If you think that me starting a thread had any direct correlation of what went on in the game, I feel really sorry for you.

I'll start the next game thread if I get on in the morning of a game day and the thread isn't started. Or maybe I'll stay up till midnight to make sure I can start it, just to spite you.

edit: Not changing it, so people can see how I was an ass. But just wanted you to know that I had just seen that MFFL2 dude's thread and I got pissed at that. Then I saw this, and I just reacted. I realize you meant no harm, just so you know.