View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 08:45 AM   #640
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

so i bought punch-out yesterday. My initial impressions:

The gameplay and look/feel of this game are amazing. It is just FUN to play - which is really what we should be looking for in any game, especially wii games.

I played up to Great Tiger last night using the motion controls (without the balance board), and i LOVED it. the only complaint I have about the entire game (aside from no online features at all) is that for a jab/high punch, you have to press up on the nunchuk stick (or change your controls so that you hit Z or B) in addition to punching.

I found myself naturally just punching high, and forgetting to hit the stick. So i was still just doing belly shots. I'm still not completely used to it, but i'll get there.

I assume this is what caused the reviews I read that stated they should have waited to use the Wii Motion plus.

but other than that small complaint, like i said, i love it.