Thread: iPhone
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 06:57 AM   #557
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick41 View Post
If your contract ends anywhere between today and December 31st, you can upgrade early (6/24). Any day after that you would have to wait. Say you have one on Jan 1st, you would have to wait until Jan 1st to get it and a person with a December 31st upgrade can get it on June 24th. It is only this 6 month window of opportunity.

I lucked out, my upgrade would have been coming until December 29th. I made the window by 2 days.
there is going to be a firestorm of people complaining about that one. I'm still unsure of what i would do. I would probably need to see the new iPhone in person. I kinda wonder why AT&T wouldn't let people just upgrade to the new iPhone every year? It just keeps extending people's contracts which means more money in their pockets. It keeps their customer base growing. Not to mention, when someone sells their old iPhone, the person who buys that, might throw that on AT&T's network; which again is more revenue from them. Any thoughts from anybody? Yes, i realize that AT&T gives Apple > $300 bones per device sold.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote