Thread: iPhone
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 07:02 AM   #558
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux View Post
How many phones do 720p video? maybe 2 or 3?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Three that I can think of.

I'm not saying it's not a sweet phone. Just doesn't really justify the fervor it causes when comparable phones are being released to much less fanfare.
I originally was like eh, who cares about 720p video. But the more i think about it, that would be awesome! I love taking videos of my dog or of me shooting guns and throwing those videos up on youtube. I also enjoy filming random stuff at parties or whatever. I usually just use my canon sd 710 (i think) and it shoots videos at 640 X 480..so it's pretty crappy. But, not that bad. If the iPhone could do a lot better, it's one less device to carry around, or one less device to pack in my range bag, etc. Genius.

I am concerned though about the iPhone having glass on the front and the back of the phone, but in the presentation, they said, the glass is 20 times stronger than plastic. So i guess we shall see.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote