View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 12:05 PM   #64
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninkobei View Post
And it makes me sad that you are content with "God did it" as an answer to arguably the most important question of humanity.
I agree with 'arguably the most important question of humanity' and would take it a step further personally to say it is the most important question for me. I don't know if Dalm is content or not, but I don't see that as something to be even remotely sad about given the large amount of time he put in to studying this subject matter....which i think is obvious given his depth in his posts. On top of that, add in his willingness to discuss/debate his position openly, while being outnumbered, is certainly admirable.

Back to the most important question, IMHO. This all comes down to a question of origin. Did we all come from nothing accidentally? Or did we all come from nothing supernaturally, ie a Creator?

As a believer in the latter, I, and most other believers, readily admit it is based on faith. That, in and of itself, is admitting that we don't have absolute proof to support our beliefs. However, evolutionists typically won't admit that they have their own holes to absolute proof. It tends toward 'evolution is a fact' to the masses. In this thread, I give credit to Chum for saying both use 'magic' to prove their positions. I personally call both positions a faith because neither are provable through true scientific analysis (like Dalm I believe this type of analysis isn't being strictly used for evolutionists theories and for the same reasons he has pointed out, ie. circular reasoning on dating, contradiction of accidental origin when measured against Laws of Thermodynamics, etc.)
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Kidd to Dirk is the present day Stockton to Malone.

roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote