View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 10:18 AM   #70
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninkobei View Post
These are good questions. If you don't know the answer to an equation in math class what do you do? Try to figure it out, right? I don't understand the immediate leap to "it must be god." But if you want to play that game, what happens if someone solves these problems 10 years down the road? Does this make god an ever receding pocket of scientific ignorance? Did god somehow lose territory by someone making a scientific discovery?
OK, so science is correct, we just don't know the answer. So since we might find an answer later -- then I will report something I know is incorrect at the present time................Ah now I get it.

And no -- there isn't an immediate leap to "it must be God". The question- at least for me is why is wrong taught when it conflicts itself.

If you don't know, then just say you don't know.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote