View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 10:33 AM   #71
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Wow. I can't believe that you exhibited such a gross misunderstanding of the "law of gravity" or whatever you want to call it, then proceeded to discuss a whole slew of scientific questions. Just...wow. Go study the gravity one first, then maybe we'll move on to some of the rest. (Hint: a simple high-school physics class would have done, but you could easily figure out where you wrong on a simple Wikipedia page, I would bet.)

Dalm: You...are not being...intellectually...honest. That is the problem people have with you. It's not just that your ideas don't mesh with theirs. It's that you cannot apply a standard with integrity.
Glad people have a problem with me.

Obviously you aren't smart enough to actually know the answers to any of the stuff I wrote..........and Yes I actually know I skewed the law of Gravity but there are even issues with it. Study it. Even if I give you that one item -- you still can't answer the other issues. Science has no answer. It has wild assumptions.

And then you get to the double standard. You tell me I am at it, but don't even realize how bad you are doing it.

I admit I can't prove some of my answers.
On the other hand science says we don't have an answer so we will produce answers WE OURSELVES have proven wrong and pass it off as truth. That is what bothers me the most.

So when you talk honesty........look in the mirror.

As far as whether anyone on this board likes me or not -- I don't know any of you and frankly this is a board.......ban me if you wish. Being banned for presenting a differing opinion without attacking anyone would not effect me in any way, so feel free.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote