View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 09:15 PM   #17
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Nope...not confused at all. I know the overall is miniscule compared to overall budget, in fact it is no cut AT ALL. But I also know that Obama designed it to hurt as many as possible therefore the majority of cuts fall on defense and the rest on discretionary. About 45billion this fiscal year.

I also know that Obama was offered the ability to move those funds around so they would NOT cause as much pain as they will (little I would expect) and as usual, he voted present.

I still believe that programs, capital investments (that have been planned and now can be cancelled) and other spending can be done instead of immediately furloughing personnel. But as usual, the pigs at the trough have to make sure the farmyard keeps feeding them. Liars...

I do hope that the house pulls those agencies in front of them to explain their reasonings. And certainly I"m hoping that someone gets ahold of the emails that I expect Obamas staff told agencies to make it look hard.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote