View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 02:54 PM   #151
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack.Kerr View Post
Just to clarify, you're saying that gays and lesbians should either leave, or face physical violence, unfair treatment by the courts, and sometimes even death.

Leave or die. Got it.

I've always known that I knew what kind of person you were.
No, I'm saying I'm tired of everyone making out like a victim. There were hundreds if not thousands of people attacked for all kinds of reasons. im tired of folks trying to pull at peoples heartstrings with a select few to try and win political arguments.

Where is the outrage for the Muslim girl killed by her parents. Or the Christians who's church was burned down, or the folks who went to a service station and were beat up because they were in the wrong part of town and not the correct race.

Make the political argument, just try to do it without trotting out all kinds of sob stories to make it.

Make a damn police report just like everyone else has to do who are not part of the victim du jour group.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 05-20-2013 at 02:56 PM.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote