View Single Post
Old 11-11-2016, 01:47 PM   #242
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoYouEvenLift View Post
T I would never have voted for Hillary Clinton. If someone wants to debate me on that go ahead but The Clintons have been murdering people and pulling money scams since Bill was Governor of Arkansas do some research if you really care to know the truth, or don't if you don't I don't care. Hillary and Bill still need to be prosecuted for the scam charity that is the Clinton Foundation which made them super rich.
You know that Trump has more proven scams and law suits against him than the Clintons? You are calling out the Clinton Foundation but you are totally fine with the Trump Foundation, the scam called Trump University etc etc?

I really dont get it.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote