View Single Post
Old 11-11-2016, 01:53 PM   #244
DoYouEvenLift

DoYouEvenLift is just really niceDoYouEvenLift is just really niceDoYouEvenLift is just really niceDoYouEvenLift is just really niceDoYouEvenLift is just really niceDoYouEvenLift is just really niceDoYouEvenLift is just really nice

Hillary Clinton used her power in the Government to get money from other countries for secrets about our country and weapons, Bill did the same thing when he was President, and used drug money in Arkansas to be able to pay for his run as President. Trump wasn't even in Government. You're not going to change my mind Hillary and Bill are two of the most corrupt people that have ever lived and they along with Obama have been purposely ruining our country. It's not a liberal vs conservative thing they're not true liberals they're globalist satanists. I really don't care if you believe me or not the emails that our Government covered up that Wikileaks released showed the pedophilia, scams using the Clinton Foundation, treason even thing imaginable. Our country is better off without Hillary in Government much less our President. She said she would attack Russia and Iran it would have been World War 3.

You are worshipping a pedofile satanist if you worship Hillary Clinton. Go research the emails if you really care or just be stubborn and don't.

I'm not claiming Trump is a saint but he hasn't done 1/100th the corruption Hillary has in his life. Not many people on earth have.

Last edited by DoYouEvenLift; 11-11-2016 at 01:57 PM.
DoYouEvenLift is offline   Reply With Quote