View Single Post
Old 11-11-2016, 03:28 PM   #248
bunkmoreland

bunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
The voters might not be bigots, but they voted for a guy who platformed to ban certain races and religions from this country... Obviously the hate for Hillary runs deeper than any discomfort of flat-out bigotry. You might be comfortable with that, but the rest of us aren't. It's like everyone who voted for him is just ignoring what this guy SAID for the last year.

FFS, pick up a book and read about the rise of the Nazi party in Germany. This is history repeating itself. Everyone who voted for Trump is complicit.
Don't get me wrong. I'm not comfortable with that. I didn't vote for him. And I'm very worried.
But the Democrats have a share of blame to take too. Hillary ignored white working class Middle Americans' valid concerns about trade and the economy just as much as she ignored racist, misogynistic, nationalistic, anti-immigrant fervor.

Last edited by bunkmoreland; 11-11-2016 at 03:29 PM.
bunkmoreland is offline   Reply With Quote