View Single Post
Old 11-16-2016, 12:24 PM   #276
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
I'm just curious, do you really consider or listen to a conservative's point of view?

I'm not saying you personally, but it seems to me that if you don't agree with everything-liberal then people resort to name calling and snappy come backs. I'll definitely agree that the democratic side has the better political comedians and it's not even close. John Oliver is a very funny guy, but I can only listen to him for so long before I get tired of his near constant bashing.
If you've read this thread at all then you know I do listen to conservatives... I'm just not interested in conspiracy theory that stems from Alex "conservative when it suits him" Jones. It's just baseless quackery designed to drum up more hate and paranoia.

Not sure why you assume I'm a liberal either... I voted against reality TV host Donald Trump for all the reasons outlined in this thread, but I absolutely hate Hillary Clinton and didn't vote for Obama either time. Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I believe the opposite of you.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 11-16-2016 at 10:05 PM. Reason: typo
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote