Thread: Mein Drumpf
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 12:45 PM   #197
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

lol @Tillerson:
Quote:
"Our goal should be to agree at the May leaders meeting that by the end of the year all allies will have either met the pledge guidelines or will have developed plans that clearly articulate how, with annual milestone progress commitments, the pledge will be fulfilled," Tillerson told the ministers.
There are no fixed "pledge guidelines" or as you say: Its fake news.

I love the answer from Gabriel too:
Quote:
"I don't know a politician in Germany who believes that this would be achievable or even desirable," Gabriel said.
He said security is also about crisis prevention, not just combat, and noted that Germany spends a lot of money on refugees who arrive because military interventions have failed.
Yeah, germany spending double-digit billions fixing the humanitarian mess of US military fuck ups. This should count too, i guess...