View Single Post
Old 12-28-2018, 01:01 PM   #23
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me.B View Post

I would approach the Pacers and see if there is any package they would be willing to take for Myles Turner. Not likely but it’s worth a shot. More than likely they would be looking at guys like Josh Jackson, Jonathan Isaac, Ntilikina, or even Fultz.

Oh and for what it’s worth I don’t see any way Deandre is coming back. Not because they don’t want him back because they definitely do. I think he ends up going back to LA only for the Lakers this time. He’s shown he’s still a dominant rebounder and he’s no longer a liability at the end of games because of his vastly improved free throw shooting.
Yeah I dont see Myles Turner leaving. Pacers are cruising at 3rd in the EC and Myles Turner is leading the league in BPG. Nothing we have would be enough to pull him away. Avg 12/7/2.8 bpg. No reason Indy will start moving guys that are solid contributors.

I think its 50/50 DJ leaves. If a top 5 team is calling, I dont expect him to stay. But his relationship with Luka is why I keep it at 50/50.

Last edited by Melonhead; 12-28-2018 at 01:32 PM.
Melonhead is offline   Reply With Quote