View Single Post
Old 05-17-2022, 12:12 AM   #19
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

No one shoots threes under pressure better than the Splash Brothers. But the Mavs have been very successful in running Jazz and Suns players off the three point line, and both are very good from behind the line. I don't recall anyone having success with that against the Warriors, but it will be interesting to see how this works.

Kidd has been excellent with adjustments in the post-season, so I am anxious to see what he comes up with. Personally, I'm still mad at Steve Kerr for that string of threes he hit that kept the Mavs out of the Finals way back in 2003. He went 4 for four. So I'm ready for some Mavs revenge.

Can we get Curry to to talk some trash about the "Luka Special?"