View Single Post
Old 05-17-2022, 10:04 AM   #21
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Suns made the finals last year so idk about that. The Jazz meh. I think we just put it all together last night and the defense was incredible. No team could handle what we had last night.

The Warriors know how to win but when you have that much pressure defensively and a dude exploiting every match-up and knocking down shots with a smile, that will overwhelm every team in the league.
The Jazz were just ready to lose. They don't want to be together and it showed.

The Suns were up in the NBA finals after taking a 2-0 lead. They lost 4 straight games afterwards. I think they were mentally broken afterwards. Any pressure from a real opponent would trigger a collapse. Patrick Beverly said the Wolves wanted the Suns as an opponent.

But the Mavs defense was incredible. It put the pressure on the Suns and they collapsed. I just don't think the Suns are mentally tough.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote