View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 12:30 AM   #32
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Went back watched the Mavs vs Warriors game in March

The previous matchups had too many guys out or rotations weren't what see now.

Draymond did miss that game in March that I rewatched, but Looney was at center.

Based on that game I'm going to say Powell and Dinwiddie will be two missing pieces that the Mavs didn't really get consistent play from in the 1st two rounds and I think Gobert and Ayton's size inside on defense was a huge reason why neither guy could do what they do best on offense.

Draymond is not that type of rim protector which favors Dallas this round.

Also, with GPII out that hurts the Warriors perimeter defense a little because dude was causing the Mavs trouble in that game I watched.

The one guy who could disrupt somethings is the rookie Kaminga but I don't see Curry. Thompson, Poole or Wiggins slowing anyone down.

I expect this series to have a few shootout games but I have the Mavs winning it in 6 with the possibility of them surprising in 5 if they win one of the 1st two road games.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote