View Single Post
Old 03-30-2023, 01:23 PM   #1204
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/ma..._dmn_mavericks

Nico's response to the great Kidd question...

Quote:
Harrison: I think Jason?s done a great job, starting with the top, making sure Luka and Kyrie are communicating and on the same page, which he?s done well. I think it?s tough for a coach every day. A lot of times you guys think we?re being cute when you?re like ?Hey, are they playing today?? And we?re like ?Yeah, we don?t know yet.? You?re like ?Yeah, they know,? but we?re looking at each other like, ?Hey, what do you think??

If you?re Jason, how do you game plan when you don?t know who?s available? I think he?s been put in a tough position. I think what Jason?s done really well is he?s really dug into being positive with all the uncertainty. It?s easy to start pointing fingers. He?s really dug into being positive, and I think that?s super helpful. I think the guys can feel the positive energy and again, I think he?s been in a tough position.

Honestly, we weren?t playing good before the trade, so the trade was never going to be a magic pill all of a sudden, but we did expect those guys to play more games together to figure each other out. Again, I?m not really worried about those two figuring each other out. It?s the players around them.
Pretty astounding how he defends Kidd here while throwing every player not named Luka or Kyrie under the bus.

Gee, who put this team together?

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote