View Single Post
Old 03-30-2023, 06:00 PM   #1213
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Here we are in year 4 or 5 still saying Luka will be better as he matures when it comes to his fitness and leadership

At this point I personally don't think Luka will ever change his preparation or commitment to staying in shape. I don't think he will ever stop complaining about the refs.

Usually guys who are committed to their fitness like LeBron and Giannis committ to that from day one.

Luka is like Carmello he will get by on his athletic skill for as long as he can without putting in the extra time for fitness.

But also don't expect Luka to play 12-15 years in this league. I think he's the type who will play at high a level for 8-10 years and just bounce out.

The real issues is how long will he stick around here waiting on cuban and Nico to get shit done.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote