View Single Post
Old 03-30-2023, 06:46 PM   #1215
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Here we are in year 4 or 5 still saying Luka will be better as he matures when it comes to his fitness and leadership

At this point I personally don't think Luka will ever change his preparation or commitment to staying in shape. I don't think he will ever stop complaining about the refs.

Usually guys who are committed to their fitness like LeBron and Giannis committ to that from day one.

Luka is like Carmello he will get by on his athletic skill for as long as he can without putting in the extra time for fitness.

But also don't expect Luka to play 12-15 years in this league. I think he's the type who will play at high a level for 8-10 years and just bounce out.

The real issues is how long will he stick around here waiting on cuban and Nico to get shit done.
Luka actually was in better shape to start this season because he had just played overseas. Guy was putting up prime Jordan numbers.

Bigger problem this time around was doing too much and then having to carry the team on his back.

Lot of us called it back before the season started that he would be run down by mid season.

I obviously agree he needs to take better care of himself, but I don't think that was going to have a ton of impact in this specific season.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 03-30-2023 at 06:46 PM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote