Thread: iPhone
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2007, 01:00 AM   #29
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

I love my Blackberry. Never underestimate the business share of the BlackBerry install base.

One thing I've yet to see is how keyboard input will play out on the iPhone.

My whole deal is... I have different needs.. I have a nice, compact 6MP Canon camera. A new iPod shuffle. And a fairly new full QWERTY Blackberry. They each do exactly what I want, very well, and I know I could never get the quality from a camera phone that I do from my Canon... I could care less about constantly having the music with me although it would be nice... etc...

It's just too much trouble to try and come up with one kick ass do everything device. Eh. Now, if this thing proved to be slimmer than the Blackberry and every bit as good (and cost effective) with email and IM, then I'd be tempted. And, of course, it would have to integrate with BlackBerry Enterprise Server and be able to let me set e-mail filters to make certain emails act like pages.

Last edited by Rhylan; 01-11-2007 at 01:03 AM.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote