View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 02:56 PM   #83
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.liftingtheveil.org/foster04.htm

Quote:
A recent class action lawsuit filed on behalf of foster children in the State of Arizona serves well to indicate the extent of sexual abuse of children in state care.

The suit alleges that over 500 of an estimated 4,000 foster children, a figure representing at least 12.5 percent of the state's foster care population, have been sexually abused while in state care.
If that allegation is approximately correct, or at least if the allegation is no more exaggerated than the State's charges against the FLDS*, then this would suggest that the FLDS girls are about 10 times more likely to be sexually abused now while under the protection of the State than before when they were on YFZ.

I think those who aren't bothered by the grotesque abrogation of natural rights could at least attempt to explain how 10 girls getting raped by strangers is better than 1 girl getting raped by a family member.

(*I note that most of the charges the State has made have not held up, such as the notion that Sarah was beaten and raped etc., etc... as well as the inflammatory notion that the presence of a cot in a church was evidence of systemmic ritualized rape as part of a worship service.

Also, I'm generously assuming that of the "number" of minors who are pregnant or have children, none of these are 17 year old girls who hooked up with a boyfriend nor are they 16 or 17 year old girls who are quite legally married, thus explaining their maternal condition.)

Last edited by alexamenos; 04-23-2008 at 04:04 PM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote